Life is full of Surprises

Life is full of Surprises
When do I tweet?

Friday, August 17, 2012

Cell Phones

I spent a lot of this day at the phone company trying to replace my cell phone that had a life of it's own.  It is a Samsung GalaxyS11 that did some strange things all by it's self.  When I first got it, it talked to it's self all the time.  Sometimes I would hear someone talking but not know where it was coming from and what was being said so I mostly ignored it. 
Then one day at home I heard someone talking and I knew I was home alone, or was I?  The phone screen doesn't light up when it talks so you aren't aware it's your phone.  Finally after several days of someone talking I thought maybe it was the phone.  I checked all the sounds buttons and there are many on this phone.  I lowered the volume on all of them but still I could hear a voice. I decided to turn them all off and now I don't even get phone calls, or at least the phone never rings. 
My friends and family said why don't you ever answer you phone?  Well now I have to figure out which one of these slides needs to be changed.  Got it, incoming calls up volume, down media, system, notifications.  Now I know I'm ready for a great phone. 
Well not so fast.  This phone has a mind of it's own, I changed the volume and oked the changes but again family and friends say why don't you answer your phone? I checked and media is up, notification is up, system is up, incoming is up but they won't work because silent mode is now on???? Now how did that happen. Again I reset everything take off silent mode and ok everything.  Well there is no way this phone likes me because it continues to change settings all by it's self.  Not only that I have hands free in the car but it only works for a day or two then turns off. My husband said this phone is more like a Stepford Wife.  Controlled by something or someone else.
Today I went to trade it in for one that might work it only took 4 hours to get it partly set up and I'm still working on that as I speak.  What ever happened to pick it up, dial and talk.  Ring, answer and hang up.
Nothing changed by it's self.  I believe these new Andriods are possessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment