Life is full of Surprises

Life is full of Surprises
When do I tweet?

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The cell phone saga goes on

Well here we go again, I just want to warn all you, don't trust your cell phone to be there for you when you really need it. Don't just keep all your important info, like contacts or any other notes you might need later on in your phone you just may end up with nothing when you really need that info. I just got a Samsung GalaxyS11, I was so excited to have one of the newer phones that worked better than my old phone which was slowly dying. Oh! Poor fool not so. This phone is nothing but a piece of electronic junk. I started having problems a few weeks after I purchased the phone. I went by the store several time to tell them of my problems and when I mentioned at work what phone I had and a few people just gave me an OOOOHH!!, not a good sign. Took it in again to be fixed, this has been a fix or repair daily phone.  Finally it got worse so I took it in they changed the sim card said that should do it. While there 2 other people were complaining about the same phone. Well the sim card did nothing so they said they will get me a new phone, well don't believe them when they say new phone, You don't get a new phone you get a refurb, I asked why, and if there were so many refurbs, I asked why again.  Doesn't that say something about that phone.  the lady on the phone reaasured me that the refurb phones are as good as new ones, they fixed all the problems.  Yeah, and I have a bridge in my back yard that I want to sell you. The refurb comes I take it in to be prepped and turned on, I should have figured when the staff had trouble transferring the contacts and anything else, I was in trouble.
  I spent the weekend adding contacts and other information which they did not get transferred. I spent a total of 8 hours in a few days trying to get my phone to work and like I thought this morning no phone at all. Took it back to the store and sure enough they couldn't turn it on either, now I lost all the contacts and any other info because they told me all that is saved to that phone and of course we can't even turn it on. 
  So now who got the shaft on this one. To think I'm paying way to much for a cell phone and service and now I have been without service for a month or more. My family complained that I never answer my phone. The reason is the calls never came through? I am so tired of dealing with this. Again today I'm on the phone for 2 hours tryin to make a complaint about all that I have had to deal with. Oh I don't have a cell phone I using my good ole landline,  an old fashion house phone, you know the kind that actually works.
I'm now without a phone that I am paying for???? I am waiting for a new phone to come via mail.
Where is the justice and the customer value in this?  

No comments:

Post a Comment